Sunday, April 25, 2010

Sarah




Sarah and her parents go to church with us, well before we moved, they were Mickey's sunbeam teachers and did an amazing job! I have watched Sarah grow from when she was just a little extra weight around her mama's middle. She just turned one in March, she is so teeny I cant believe she is walking, and so well! April asked me to take pictures not even knowing I was still working on my portfolio and that they would be for free! yay for me, I could have made some money!! To all of you viewing and reading please, if you like what you see, tell your friends and family, I love shooting and don't want to stop just because I am not working on my portfolio anymore. Also, I would LOVE to take pics of a bride if you know of any who may be interested!

2 comments:

  1. Wow Hollee! They turned out really good! Even the one with me in it! I was looking so grubby that day I'm surprised. That's the only professional pic I have with just the two of us together so yay! :) THANKS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, how much are you going to start charging? My sister loved the pix of Marley and was maybe wondering about doing her girls. just let me know-

    ReplyDelete